The range of a paintball guns can vary depending on several factors, including the type of gun, the type of barrel, and the type of paintballs being used.
On average, nearly all paintball guns have a range of 100-150 feet. However, some specialty guns can shoot paintballs up to 350 feet or more. Keep in mind that the effective range of a paintball gun may be shorter than its maximum range, as the accuracy of the gun decreases the farther the paintball travels.
- Reload your hopper and pods with ease
- Molded handle makes it easy to hold and pour
- Spill less paint and save money
- Clear friction lids for top and spout
The range of a paintball gun can also be affected by external factors such as wind, humidity, and temperature. In general, the range of a paintball gun is best suited for close to mid-range engagements, with most shots being taken from within 75 feet of the target.
It’s worth noting that the purpose of a paintball gun is not necessarily to shoot long distances, but rather to accurately hit a target within a certain range. The most important factor in successful paintball play is accuracy, not distance.
- Barrel Buffer – Won’t unravel, easy to wash, cleans like a champ
- Rocket Disk – Something you’ve never seen before. All-weather seal retracts during insertion to prevent paint going up your barrel, then expands as you pull back to remove everything in it’s way
- Molded Shaft – Not built on a twig, this beast of squeegee is forged out of tough & flexible plastic.
- All pieces are 100% interchangeable and 100% replaceable