The National Xball League (NXL) is exploring new ways to revamp paintball, aiming to cater to both pro teams and regular divisional squads. While the pros are up for trying out exciting changes, divisional players are more hesitant.
The NXL is considering a new format, which is set to be tested at World Cup Wednesday, November 8th to Sunday, November 12th, 2023.
- Compatible with 45, 48, 50, 56, 68, 70, 72 and 77ci Bottles
- Rigid, molded exterior prevents tank and regulator from dings and scratches while inside your gearbag or at the field during handling.
- Water resistant carbon-fiber patterned exterior protects contents from elements
The format called The 7-3 Exhibition on PBLeauges.com is as follows:
- 3 periods
- 4 min per period
- 3 points is scored if team a is in control of the center buzzer/flag at period conclusion. Controling the center buzzer/flag by hitting or hoisting a flag, opposite team can gain control within the period if they hit the buzzer or hoist the flag, control can swing back and forth within a period.
- 7 points is scored if you hit the buzzer of the opposite start gate, this also ends the period.
In essence, NXL is on a mission to inject more excitement into the game, making it faster and more dynamic. The World Cup will serve as a testing ground for these innovative changes.