This mask, well, let’s just say it didn’t win any popularity contests. It never made it to production; these images you see are just renderings.
John Dresser of Paintball Nation Fame, actually tried it on, and boy, does it look huge!. It’s super wide and lacks a nose bridge, making it even stranger. People thought it was cool due to its oversized lens, but honestly, it’s one of the goofiest things I’ve ever seen.
The real issue with Angel’s attempt at this mask was the lens. It never passed the necessary tests. Angel was sort of on the decline at the time; they were still making paintball guns, but this mask didn’t quite fit in with their lineup.
The Best Paintball Mask Right Now
- Magnetic Quick Change Lens Lock
- Magnetic Chin Strap with Fidlock
- Modular Fast Change Dual Density Foam
- Maximized Multi Directional Venting
- Wide Vision Injected Polycarbonate Lens