In the world of paintball, some things are necessary, and I’ve got the lowdown on what you should definitely have in your kit.
This thing is a lifesaver for cleaning your pods! It’s a big ol’ swab made of microfiber with a handy handle and carabiner. Trust me, trying to clean pods without it is a pain. You can stuff a barrel swab in there and wiggle it around, but it’s slow and doesn’t get the job done. With the pod swab, cleaning is a breeze, you just push it into the pod and its clean. Just slide off the microfiber and toss it in the wash or wash it in the sink and let it air dry. It’s been around for 8 years now, and I don’t know why it took so long to invent this genius tool.
- The best, most durable pod cleaner ever made for paintball
- Replaceable synthetic microfiber "sleeve" cleans interior of any pod with hundreds of microfiber fingers
- Sleeve can be removed for cleaning (or replaced), and is fastened to a reinforced polymer shaft that runs the entire length of the swab for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Each swab has an integrated polymer loop and includes a laser-engraved carabiner to hang in the pits or off your bag for carrying.
This little gem is a game-changer for carrying paintballs. Back in the day, I used to rip a hole in the bag with my teeth (yeah, I still do that), shove the pod inside, and pour the paint in. It worked okay, but the ball hauler, aka the paintball caddy, is so much better. You won’t lose as much paint, it loads way faster, and it holds two bags of paint. Plus, you can close the lid when you’re done to keep the paint fresher. It’s a no-brainer!
- Holds up to 1000 Paintballs
- Easy Access Loading Spout w/ Lock Lid
- Large Pouring Spout w/ Lock Lid
- Five Volume Level Marks
- Included Ball Sizer (8 Different bore sizes)
You don’t need a ton of tools, but having some essentials and some spare parts can save your day at the field. My little kit is straightforward: a good set of allen wrenches, grease, and some spare parts. Allen wrenches are a must-have for any gun. Invest in good tools; they’re more precise and won’t round as easily as cheap ones. I love Bondhus Allens; they’re top-notch and last a long time. Also, keep some o-rings handy just in case. They’re cheap, and you’ll need them at some point. And o-ring picks are great for those hard-to-reach spots.
- Forged from special Protanium steel for extra-high torque, these L Wrenches feature handy Ball driver ends
- Coated in exclusive BriteGuard (inch) and Gold Guard (metric) finish
- Packaged in the patented Bond hex tool case that doubles as extension/ leverage handle
- Angle entry up to 25 Degrees on sizes .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-Inch and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- The original Balldriver L-Wrenches save time in hard to reach and blind locations, Made in USA
Don’t forget a barrel swab! Even with improved paint and guns, you’re still going to break paintballs. Cleaning your barrel is essential for accuracy, and the swab does the trick. It’s like a mini version of the pod swab, bending in the center for easy pocket storage. The Exalt Barrel Maid is the best; it has both a disk and a swab, making cleaning a breeze.
- Barrel Buffer – Won’t unravel, easy to wash, cleans like a champ
- Rocket Disk – Something you’ve never seen before. All-weather seal retracts during insertion to prevent paint going up your barrel, then expands as you pull back to remove everything in it’s way
- Molded Shaft – Not built on a twig, this beast of squeegee is forged out of tough & flexible plastic.
- All pieces are 100% interchangeable and 100% replaceable
Organize your gear with a gun case, better than having your gun loose in your bag or wrapped up in your clothes. Exalt and HK Army cases are top choices, with spots for barrels and zipper pockets on the inside. The Exalt case can hold a marker and some barrels, while the HK Army Exo 2.0 case can hold two markers and barrels.
- Padded, water resistant exterior prevents incidental damage to your marker in storage
- Microfiber interior absorbs any residual moisture and prevents scratches
- Fold-flat construction allows use of bag as a work surface to keep oil and paint from making a mess
A goggle case is a must-have, keeping your mask and lenses protected. Masks like the CRNB Zero and JT ProFlex are pretty soft and can get bent out of shape easily. The case keeps them in perfect condition and protects expensive lenses from scratches.
- Hard shell durable exterior to help prevent damage to paintball goggles
- Heavy duty zippers
- Exterior microfiber lined lens compartment
- Removable / Washable Microfiber interior lining which helps absorb any excess paint on the goggle
- Rubber grip carrying handle
Protect your tank with a thread protector to keep the threads and the flange safe. Avoiding damage is crucial for the proper functioning of your tank. And don’t forget the fill nipple cover; dirt in your regulator can cause issues.
- Machined aluminum cover
- Screws onto top of tank regulator
- Lasered HK Army Icon Logo
- Fits all paintball air system regulators
- Includes two spare tank o-rings
- Fits all one way valves / fill nipples on air system regulators
- Machined aluminum cover
- Easily pushed on and off fill nipple
Microfibers are super cheap and super useful for cleaning masks, guns, and even your car!
- 10x GRIP-ROOT WEAVE - TRAP MORE, WORK LESS: Ultra-absorbent microfiber towels Grip Root weave works like PLANT ROOT FOLLICLES, sucking up & LOCKING AWAY 8x to 10x its weight in liquid, particulates, moisture, grime and dirt in far LESS TIME than traditional ‘Heavy Duty’ Cleaning Rags.
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZED - WON’T LINT, SCRATCH, PILL, SWIRL, SHED or BLEED like a thin, cheaply made microfiber towels for cars. RAPID DRY release layers make these the ideal microfiber towels for cars, creating that spectacular, SWIRL FREE MIRROR SHINE with our cleaning rags.
- LASTS 1200+ WASHES - That’s 3.27 YEARS worth of use in this 12 pack of COMMERCIAL GRADE 300 GSM microfiber towels. OVERLOCK BRAIDED STITCHING make the ideal ECO FRIENDLY, SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION for cleaning every SURFACE, CRACK & CREVICE in your home, garage or office. MACHINE WASHABLE, Tumble Dry.
- SOAK IT UP FASTER - 4X’s MORE ABSORBENT than COTTON cloths, these are the microfiber cleaning cloth for cars to get if you want an ALL PURPOSE cleaning towels that scoops up your messes, oils and liquids FASTER than a SPONGE, more SANITARILY than your mop and with ZERO DANGEROUS WET SPOTS like your WET VAC.
- UNRIVALED POWER, SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - TEST THIS GRIP-ROOT technology risk free for 30 full days. Love how it LOCKS AWAY dirt, dust, grime, spills and messes better than any other high performance cleaning rags you’ve tried, for a mirror shine, or your money back. No hassle, gimmicks or questions asked.
A small spray bottle is a new addition to my gear bag, and it’s a game-changer! So much easier to clean my mask and gun with a quick spray than wiping with microfibers forever.
- Spray Nozzles: The adjustable nozzle allows 3 spray settings: mist, stream and off. The convenient and reliable squeeze trigger sprayer can meet all your needs.
- UV Protection: Glass spray bottles can block UV rays to keep your essential oils safe. The reusable glass bottles are food safe and BPA free, which is eco-friendly.
- Multifunctional: The spray bottles can be filled with home made non-toxic window cleaner, floor or carpet cleaner, kitchen cleaner, air freshener, and can be used for watering plant, BBQ.
- Standard Size: The 16oz glass bottle is a great design, fits you hands and don’t need to fill it frequently. With the black poly cone cap, it becomes a Boston Round bottles, which is sturdy and durable.
- Combo Pack: 1 Clear 16oz Bottle, 1 Black Trigger Nozzle, 1 Black Cap, 1 Black Label.
So there you have it! This essential gear will level up your paintball game. If you want to check out any of this stuff, you can find links in the description. Happy paintballing!