Most paintball hoppers are black, it’s an easier color to hide and to match. There are some red hoppers out there though this is a list of some of them.
Dye LT-R Electronic Paintball Loader...
- Provides every style of player a loader that retains the quality performance that’s needed to win at a price tag that’s unmatched.
- Patented DYE loader technology that fuses top-notch functionality with mind-blowing feed rates and reliability. Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, 30+ balls per second.
- The LT-R sets standard for battery efficiency, powered by only 3 AA batteries allowing the hopper to get 80,000+ balls shot count.
- Adjustable feed tension and a built-in anti-jam Sharkfin release trigger makes sure your patented constant feed hopper can handle any paint and condition.
- Trusted quality and proven consistency have made the DYE Rotor platform the number one choice in loader technology among paintball players worldwide.
Virtue Spire IV Electronic Paintball...
- [Performance] - iFI integration with compatible markers | Proactive feeding logic for consistency and reliability
- [Integration] - Wireless programming through Apple / Android App | Toolless N-Charge installation | Toolless quick-change speed feed adapter
- [Durability] - Single hinge-mounted unit for increased durability | Magnetically attached drive assembly
- [Convenience] - Dual LED reload indicator with integrated smart spring ramp | Toolless tray disassembly for easy cleaning
- [Style] - Upgraded cosmetics | Injected Virtue logos | Numerous coor options to match your gear
Dye R2 Electronic Paintball Loader...
- The World's First Adjustable Capacity Loader - The R2 includes a revolutionary patent pending highly innovative multi-capacity shell that allows the user to choose between 200 or 260 round capacity without the need for additional shells, parts or tools.
- Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, feeds 30+ balls per second and lasts for up to 100,000 shoots on 3AA batteries. Unleash the true capabilities of your marker with a loader that never fails to keep up.
- 20% larger mouth design over the R1 makes it easier to load while keeping your eyes on the game. A completely redesigned Quick Feed system makes changing from rain lid to Quick Feed (not included) effortless and accomplished in seconds without any tools.
- New Reload Alert System and low battery indicator - New circuit board logic provides an industry’s first patent pending Reload Alert System. Never worry about playing a game not knowing what life is left in your batteries again, the R2 circuitboard blinks red when its batteries are low so you know exactly when to change them.
- Patent pending Shark Fin Jam release trigger effortlessly gets you back in action in the event of oversized or out-of-round paint.
HK Army TFX 3.0 Paintball Loader -...
- Soft Touch Paddles
- Expansion Ring Attachment (230+ Capacity)
- Zero Gravity Lift Tray w/ Rechargeable 2.0 Li-Ion Battery
- USB-C Charging Port and Cable
- 22+ Average BPS
Bunkerkings CTRL Electronic Paintball...
- [Advanced Tech] - Enhanced proactive feeding logic | Industry first angle indicator | never jams with magnetic drive cone
- [Perfectly Balanced] - Sits balanced on all mechanical and electronic markers thorughout running, diving, or snapping
- [Compact] - Smallest and lightest 200 round loader in paintball | Greater field of view with the compact profile
- [Convenient] - Toolless disassembly with magnetic tray | Simple programming menu built onto tray | Soft on paint
- [Perks You'll Love] - Durable nylon lid and (optional) ramps | Multiple solor and style combinations