The BunkerKings CMD (Command), is BunkerKings first attempt at a big product. They have made pants, packs, and other various softgoods, but this is there first attempt at a complicated product.
- [Anti-Fog] - VIO thermal lens tech | Hi-flow ventilation | Multi-directional air exhaust zones provide 300% improved breathability
- [Protection] - Bounce flex zones absorb impact | Skin smooth inner shape with tight jawline profile
- [Comfort] - Microfiber contact layer | Pressure reducing shape | Interchangable plush BK foam
- [Acoustics] - Anti-echo geometry and materials | Distortion free hearing | Direct communication mouth vents
- [Perks You'll Love] - Designer goggle bag | Glare reducing & scratch resistant micro visor | Ultra-wide goggle strap with grip prints | "We Kill Suckers" branded chin strap
To help soften the blow, BunkerKings opted to go with an already established lens system, the system that is found on all the Virtue masks.
Since the CMD is using a lot of Virtue parts, so it does have a very familiar feel to Virtue masks, but at the same time feeling unique. You will find the same lens, lens hinge lock, goggle frame foam, and temple foam, so all of the main contact points are the same to the virtue masks.
So really what BunkerKings has done has made a different body or face for the mask. This is really the only area that I don’t like about the Virtue masks.
My main complaint with the Virtue masks is that they have never had the best ventilation, I wouldn’t classify them as bad but there are masks like the Push Unite, VForce Grill or Empire E-Flex that just have much better ventilation and breathing does not feel as labored.
The CMD eliminates that complaint, the CMD breaths very well. Like I think it is the best-ventilated paintball mask made in the 8 years? The JT ProFlex and Empire E-Flex are the only masks on the market that
- Vents system for rapid lens exchange
- Thermal, anti-fog clear lens with zero optical distortion
- Ultra soft and flexible face skirt with reduced silhouette
- Hypo-allergenic super-comfortable ProFlex face foam
- Lighter weight and improved breathability
So how does the CMD stake up to masks from Virtue, Push, Empire, Dye