I have always been a fan of Bunker Kings, they make some of the highest quality and unique products in paintball. One of those products were their Supreme pants, they were one of the first paintball pants to be a little formfitting, and helped the trend of making paintball pants actually fit as pants should fit. For padded pants, they also were lightweight and encouraged movement.
- Adjustable Waist Sizing: Small 24-32in | Medium 28-36in | Large 32-40in | X-Large 36-44in | 2XL-Large 40-48in
- [Featherlight Weight] Featherlight Weight Fly down the field with no restrictions. The BK Fly pants may be the lightest, most durable paintball pant yet at only 430 grams or 15 ounces
- [BK Harness Lock System] The BK Harness Lock System The super secure royal lock pants closing system has double functionality so you can also lock down your pack and keep your pants from sliding down
- [Buttonless No-Zipper Fly] Buttonless / Zipperless Fly Simply pull the Fly pants on and press the velcro together. It's as easy as that to take them off again. No snaps or zippers to worry about
- [Weatherproof Four Way Stretch] Both the main front and back parts are made in an amazing Durastretch material which is water resistant and super stretchy for unrestricted mobility with a soft waist adjustment system
The Featherlite pants are an evolution on the same idea, a pant that encourages movement, by making it fit well and lightweight.
I for one a very, happy with this lightweight, slimmer fitting pant movement we have going on. For a long time I hated paintball pants, they were always overly padded, baggy and heavy. Having such heavy, annoying pants, just made paintball comfortable. These lightweight pants from companies like Valken, Bunker Kings or HK Army just make paintball comfortable.
Right away, I noticed that the featherlight pants were the most comfortable paintball pants I had ever worn. That comfort comes from a few things, design, weight (or latch there off), and materials.
The thing that I like the most about the Featherlite pants is the waist. There are zero hard parts, and everything is held together with velcro. There is no zipper fly, no buttons on the waist, and not plastic tabs on the hips for the adjustable waist cincher deals. Bunker King is not the only company to do this, but from all the pants I have seen I think they do the best job at the minimal hard part-less waist region.
Overall I really like the Featherlite pants and will be keeping a pair in my gear bag.