First, this is not the type of product that will get the average paintball player excited.
The Dye SE, is an entry level mask that is aimed at the new paintball player. The SE will come in two versions, a single pane lens for $24.95, and a thermal lens version for $34.95.
As the market is right now there is one mask that dominates the entry level market, the Empire Helix. The Helix, like the Dye SE comes in two versions, single pane and thermal. With the Dye SE sweet streamline and aggressive styling, it looks like it will be a worth competitor to the Empire Helix.
Dye hasn’t said, but it REALLY looks like they will take I4 lenses.
No ship date yet.
- Double pained, Thermoformed Inner Lens for fog and distortion free vision
- SLS Triodial lens gives you the ultimate in vertical and horizontal peripheral vision
- Patented 1/4 turn buckle quick change lens allows you to switch lenses easily and in less time than others
- Multi-ported ear pieces allow you to hear what’s happening around you.
- Unidirectional venting keeps you cool and reduces fogging
- Built in visor
- 260° Peripheral vision
- 10 second lens change
- Superior comfort foam