As most of us expected, the Dye Rotor LTR, is a cheaper version of the Rotor. The Rotor LTR will retail for $99.95. The Rotor LTR is pretty much what it looks like, a rehashing of the original Dye Rotor.
The LTR will comes with the same internals, tool-less design, lid, anti-jam etc. It is an original Rotor, but at a much better price. Up until now there has not been a high-endish hopper under $150. Now, there is.
The Rotor LTR is going to destroy the Empire Halo Too sales. The Rotor LTR will be better than the Halo Too, in every single way. The LTR, will be faster, small, light, easy to disassemble and should be considerably more durable.
This is a great move by Dye, but in some ways it has made the Dye Rotor R2 a bit more confusing. The core difference between the Rotor LTR and the Rotor R2, is the R2’s variable paintball capacity from 200 to 260. That is all fine but the R2, is $115 more, is that higher capacity worth the extra $115? To some maybe, but not to me.
No ship date yet.
Colors: Black/Red, Black/Blue, Black/Lime, Black/Black
Dye Rotor LTR Features:
- Capacity: 200
- Batteries: 3 AA
- Weight: 1.05lb
- Width: 4.25″
- Length: 8.5″
- Height: 5.5″
- Unparalleled feed rate
- Anti-Jam Trigger
- Quick Feed sold separately
- Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, 30+ balls per second.
- Toolless disassembly; completely break down the Rotor without any tools.
- Sharkfin Jam Release Trigger effortlessly gets you back in the action in the event of oversized or out-of-round paint.
- Water-resistant coated board
- Adjustable torque feature allows the user to fine-tune torque settings manually with an allen wrench.
- Battery life of over 80,000+ ball shot count with only 3 AA batteries.
- Blackops feature enables you to turn the indicator LED off during those night or lowlight games.