The Vanquish GT, the Vanquish GT is the second variation on the Vanquish 2.0 body and the third Vanquish to be released.
The point of the Vanquish GT is to include the new Vanquish V16 bolt. Empire says the new bolt: improved air efficiency, is lower maintenance and eliminates bolt stock. The only changes to the GT are the new bolt.
- Vanquish V16 Drive Train Pressure balanced Spool Valve firing engine creates an incredibly soft shot with little kick
- .68 Caliber Marker | Power Source High Pressure Air Only | Precision pressure sensor for onscreen pressure readout - No external gauge needed
- Includes four backs (.682, .685, .688, .691 bore sizes)
- All adjustments and maintenance require only the 3/32" Hex wrench
- Push button Bolt removal and hinged Frame for quick maintenance
While the Vanquish has always been very similar to the Luxe, it takes it a step further with the Vanquish GT and it looks like they have made the can resemble the Luxe even more.
At launch the Vanquish GT will come in four colors:
- Lead (Black/Grey)
- Raider (Blue/Teal)
- Acid (Grey/Lime)
- Desert Fire (Tan/Maroon)
The Vanquish V16 drivetrain will be sold separately for $199.95 and will fit the Vanquish 2.0.